Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 30 : ONE THIRD

Can't believe we're 30 days in already...what a wild ride PCP has been! I'm amazed at the little changes I notice in myself each week. So this morning I attempted to try on a pair of bell bottom jeans (they're back in fashion!) that i've had for 2 years and love so much but have never worn them before (since it was always too tight once I botton them up). To my absolute delight they are now a perfect fit ! No more muffin top !;-)

I had a great time catching up with my sis last night. Despite eating out, my dinner was still very PCP = Grilled lamb chops with roasted pumpkins and cesar salad. It tasted quite good but I actually prefer home cooked meals way more than restaurant ones now- at least I know exactly what i'm putting into everything and not to mention it's way healthier + cost effective!

My work out this morning was a breath of fresh air - I guess this is cos it's change of scenery and I had the ocean breeze and view to skip to (it really increases skipping pleasure) ! It was great and all training on my own but that also meant I took my time and didn't get the chance to do my abs exercises. Luckily they're easy enough to do at home. The creeps are still quite awkward for me to do - I somehow always lose my balance towards the end, probably due to the deep burn in my thighs...So in Patrick's email today he said that we'll be hitting the legs big time this month and that's exactly how my legs felt this morning = fatigued and fragile. I already have quite athletic legs so hopefully they won't expand too much on that. The chest dips were also not easy for me to do since the bench heights were a little too low so I didn't get to dip right down. Anyway, i'm sure all these exercises will be fine-tuned once I get the hang of them.

My sis stays in the 1st building on the right - Ma on Shan





Not a bad view?
Just thought i'd post some pics of my precious cats from last night, the one i'm holding (Cubie) gets heavier and heavier every time I see him, if he were human i'd put him on PCP. The younger one (Bambi) loves chilling in my closet, rolling amongst my clothes ... gotta love cats!
Cubie should be on PCP!

Peek-a-boo
Wishing all a great mid-week, 2 more days til the weekend!

One Third of the way - whoooooop!!!!

4 comments:

  1. wow good job! I'm not quite brave enough yet to be trying on super-old jeans...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shirley. I think having a nice view really makes a difference when you're exercising. All I have is a bland road in front of my house. I will have to explore and find a nice park or something to do my workouts occasionally! Kudos on fitting into your old pants. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great view and congrats on the bell bottoms!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much of awesomeness on the jeans. It's fun to go back to something you'd given up on or forgotten and feel the change.

    My home town in the UK is on the estuary of the Thames and last time I was home I enjoyed a jog by the water.

    You're looking relaxed and happy. Right on.

    ReplyDelete