Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 15 : Endorphins rock!

Week 3, A sixth of the way in and i'm in the zone...!

Got our new meal plans and work out's yesterday and was quite surprised that my diet hasn't changed much from week 2 except for slightly less carbs, more milk (which i'm quite liking) and an extra egg white for morning snack! Must mention that the boiled egg white tastes really bland and I can't stand the smell.
Are there any other ways for making egg whites tastier (or at least edible) ??

As for the exercises- apart from lunges and push-up's, I am pretty much enjoying everything else. I realized this morning that rope jumping can actually be quite fun and therapeutic at the same time. I like how calm my mind is when I skip. No more chitter chatter. I also find that by concentrating on 1 or 2 focal points really helps with the control and switching from one to the other whenever I start losing concentration helps to get it back.

On another note, we've been seeing some more interesting characters at the park over the past week. A funny one is a tall topless man walking around our work out area in circles everyday. Actually we're not really sure why he always has his top off, since we never see him doing any strenuous exercises. But he's always there when we get there in the mornings and has the most serious face ever. I attempted to smile at him this morning but he was storming around too fast to notice. Waaaay too serious for that time of the morning! I just wanna say to him :


It really is!

2nd week pics uploaded - not much changes (physically) from week 1 (0.5kgs down) but I do feel stronger esp. in my arms. Ready to Rock week 3!!!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment