Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 22 : How will I cope...

without my dinner carbs ???

New week means new meal plan and this week I ain't got carbs for dinner. Which means NO beloved rice/ wraps/ noodles/ cous cous to go with my usual! What to do what to do? Hopefully it won't be as harsh as expected and it's all mind over matter. Will let you know how it goes...On the upside I score more milk!

The new exercises went well today, probably cos it wasn't a lunges day and I can handle squats pretty much ok. But 5 sets? Ok I take that back. Was struggling thru the 5th set (really makes a difference!) and felt those thighs burn. Da-Vinci's still a killer esp. after the 1st set where my arms are generally dead from exhaustion...Lord give me more strength for the rest of the PCP days please!

Just had my packed lunch of salmon sashimi, green salad and rice. Must say it tasted pretty bland without the soy and wasabi as well as balsamic vinegar for my salad. Oh well at least it was healthy and as Patrick said in his video I should think of it as taking medicine, it's not supposed to taste good anyway.

Have also been feeling a little tired and drained today. Not really sure why but also feel kind of zoned out at work, trying hard to focus but not quite there. Perhaps it had something do to with my nightmare last night, where I was in some kind of Harry Potter world and got killed by someone like Voldemort...scary and weird...

Hoping tomorrow is a brighter day!!!

Happy week 4 ! xX


'

1 comment: