Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 3 - My legs don't lie

All I can say is 'OUCH' !

Woke up this morning to stiff legs and sore butt - haven't felt this way since my last 90 min hot yoga class but this pain seems more intense...Had to do my morning session indoors today and had my cat Cubie starring down at me as if I was doing some crazy stunt :-


Lunges was the toughest to do since my legs kept shaking through each lunge but I was thankful I made it through my last set without giving up. Let's hope this pain subsides before my skipping session tonight...
Fingers crossed I get to my 1st 50 consecutive jumps!!!

Half meals are going ok but I am definitely looking forward to following a set meal plan next week. Eating half a piece of cake is more torturous than having none at all...!

Happy Thurday to all ;-)

2 comments:

  1. You eating half a cake, it's unheard of !! - Stay Strong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on the torture of half an indulgence!

    ReplyDelete