Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 16 : Kiwi Berry

Day 16 and not much to report except completed the exercises this morning with some difficulty. Muscles were aching and felt the burn thru most of the lunges (do they ever get easier???) and all the other sets. Just found out that it's 850 jumps tomorrow - wowza ! Hope my muscles calm down by the morning...

New discovery = Kiwi Berry ... these lovely little fellas were highly recommended by my fruit man- it's a miniature version of a kiwi but has the texture of a berry. Really flavoursome and tasty !


I love Kiwiberry!!!
My colorful afternoon snack with kiwiberry ;-)
Enjoy your evening PCP'ers, 2 more days til the weekend !

5 comments:

  1. wow, I've never heard of kiwi berries before.... must try them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog and given people ideas is what really helps. Keep it up. I know a lot of people are struggling with bigger events so keep up the enthusiasm. you will do great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love kiwi berries..u to have them all the time when I was in London..but couldn't find them here in HK.
    Ur nice fruit salad just reminded me of my fruit snack..yam!
    hate lunges too, wonder if I will ever get better at them...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors there. A dark purple, a green, and an orange color means you've gotten a boatload of different flavonoids in that bowl. Well, done.

    Lunges do get easier, but by the time they are easy we'll have switched you to a harder exercise. Remember this, if you're finding an exercise easy then you're not having a very good workout and are wasting time!

    Carry on Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments guys, I agree with Patrick that exercises should'nt be easy in the first place and I know that it's only going to get harder and harder from here...No pain, No gain, right>?
    It's a good feeling knowing that I can push thru all this, as it's already the most exercise i've ever done in my life... ;-)

    ReplyDelete