Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 29 : A moment of weakness

... came over me last night after my hectic day @ work and I missed my skipping sesson. I was so pooped and drained of energy so I took the easy way out. Now I feel terrible, gulity, frustrated all in one. I really let myself down but now I know not to do it again and as the frustration kills me......Anyway no use rambling on, but I intend to do those 1300 jumps tonight as there was no time this morning which brings me to my next point = whoa those new sets are flippen HARD!!!

Floor jumps + no rest lunges = badass ! I almost cried afer 2nd set of the floor jumps as my knees felt like they were on fire - is this normal??? I tried to do them as fast as possible, but after FJ# 6, I wanted to collapse into childs pose. Ahh, still a weakling in this area and need loads of practise! But I somehow finished those sets in the end with no tears. Planks was so much tougher after the 100 sit-up's, my abs were struggling hard- but I guess that's the point???

Diet wise i'm pretty happy about my new meal plan, actually everything stays pretty much the same but I get extra 50g protein in my breakfast which i've used tuna - it's actually really tasty but it's a sh1t load of food ... Well, not that complaining ;-)
Favourite meal of the day!!!
My packed lunch today wasn't too shabby neither, thanks to chef Ricky I had some tasty pan fried chicken with herbs, garlic brocolli, sweet potato and rice - that's some healthy goodness right there!


I'm off to stay with my sister for the night, as I miss my cats so much, and also to have a nice sisterly catch up. Will be interesting to see how I go with the exercises tomorrow morning, without my personal trainer (yes, that's Ricky) who kicks my ass when I slack off...

Happy "proper" PCP week 5 everyone !!!!! (Almost 1/3 of the way ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Had the same problem yesterday, just didn't have any strength or willingness and I postponed the jumps indefinitely-very bad idea! Guilt hits pretty badly doesn't it?! But I compensated today.
    Keep strong you're both doing great and BRAVO to the chef-meals look delicious!(I just can't help myself wondering why you guys joined in first place-You are so FIT!!!!) :D

    ReplyDelete