Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 24 & 25 : LOST and FOUND

Today started off on an awesome note as I found out 2 sets of very good news this morning -
1) I weighed myself and the scale told me that i'm 1kg lighter than last week!!! I know that the weight won't keep dropping once there's more muscle growth but I think every girl loves the feeling of weight loss, no matter how small!
2) Patrick told us in today's email that we get our 1st Indulgence! Yippeeeeee ! Now I need to plan this treat strategically as to maximize my sweet tooth pleasure in 1 go...I'm definitely gonna pick something awfully chocolatey so I think tomorrow should be a good day to invade Cova and indulge in one of these bad boys (sorry Ricky, Cova first then McDonalds)

Creme brulee choc mousse cake !!



Work out yesterday was very challenging, I found the planks really tough to control after the first set. It's like my lower body gives in naturally due to my weak core strength. It's not really a big surprise as i've always struggled with Chaturanga during my yoga practise so i'm happy to be practising this now so I get better at it - I see that the later group gets 90 sec planks ! Now that's intense...

At an attempt to cook something different/ fancy for dinner, I made Salmon fishcakes last night. I've done this many times before but it's a whole different story when you need to weigh up the protein/ carbs/ veg. I didn't realize it would be such a such a pain in the a$$ to get the correct portions in fishcake form and despite finishing what we needed for dinner, it was a complete failure on PCP terms. Better stick to simple meals from now on and not complicate matters for myself!

We somehow snoozed thru our 6am alarm this morning (I appreciate that extra hours lie in soooo much more!) so we'll be doing the work out tonight, which i'm actually really looking forward to. Looking forward to the challenge and the feeling of sore throbbing arms and legs. Am I going insane?

Happy Friday team and wishing u all an amazing indulgence oh, and to all the peeps going to Rugby 7's enjoy and GOOD LUCK!
Look forward to seeing all your indulgence blog posts soon.

Ps.Week 3 pics will hopefully be uploaded tonight.

Adios xx

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on the problem of cooking anything that involves SHOCK combining food.

    I made 'mash' last night with tuna and milk and garlic, plus remaining spuds. Not inspiring, but it hit the spot. I'm using balsamic vinegar like a kid uses tomato ketchup!

    Have a smashing week 5 both of ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll probably get another 1-3 kgs wrung out before the muscle starts packing on. Good work Shirley, everything's on track with you.

    ReplyDelete