Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 86 : Week 11 pics up + Superset me !

Week 11 pics up...despite suffering from a mild flu, I feel stronger, fitter and healthier than ever!
~ I love you PCP! ~




Split today's supersets into 2 sessions since I woke up feeling super congested and dawdled around in bed a bit so I only had time to get thru the skips and 2nd part of Back & chest SS. Oh I also threw in a bit of 8mM action afterwards as I still had some energy on reserve to buuuuurn. I actually like the SS's - it's nice to mix things up a bit and makes it less boring...Time also flies as well since we can't take breaks when switching from one to the other. I LIKE ! Very much indeed (Not to say it's not hardcore + tough as hell tho!)

I also realized that exercise + fresh air is the best remedy for flu - I felt a million times better after getting out of my air-conditioned shoe box and skipped along to some sweet tunes!

Planks + V-Sits till failure...hmmm...not sure about u but i couldn't get past the 2:00min mark on the planks, my record went a lil something like this - 1:45, 1:32, 1:50, 1:40, 1:33. I really wanted to push myself harder but I honestly only stopped once my body would start shaking uncontrollably and i could no longer keep my posture. I could definitely feel the POWER in my core. I'm taking that I did it till failure? Otherwise i'm not sure what is...Decided to stop peeking at my next days work outs the night before the actual day and just take it as it comes and i think that's a smart idea otherwise i'd be having PCP nightmares...

Time to hit the sack for a 5:30am wake up call. Nose is blocked but body feels strong. I might just have a quick date with Mike. G'night xx

PS. 4 DAYS TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Shirley! Good to know the flu hasn't got you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete