Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 85 : Under the weather

I woke up at 5.30am this morning with an itchy throat + blocked nose (boo...is my body giving up on me at this crucial stage?) but was still pretty amped to do today's work out - I guess cos it was our very last "chilled" day before the dawn of the SUPERSETS! I got dressed in my half asleep state and headed out nice n early only to see that it was bucketing down outside...DOH!
Had to head back inside feeling bummed but to compensate (and experiment) I did superset abs (V-Sits & Side crunch) followed by a date with 8MM! Loves it! Can feel my obliques growing each day, still not that visible but they're definitely there - just need that last bit of visceral fat to melt away this week!

My day was quite interesting as I had to do some "market research" in the afternoon so once again, I walked around the shops for about 4 hours straight (in heels!). Yes, I get paid to shop sometimes. Not as glam as it sounds since it's like a secret mission which involves me taking clothes into the fitting room and taking pics, marking down info etc. Was super knackered once i completed my mission and could've easily just laid on the couch vegging out to Gossip Girl but instead, I went to the clubhouse and rocked the skips as well as the strength stuff. PS + floorjumps made my knees weak and almost giving in as I was walking down the stairs, so I had to hold onto the rail for dear life. Could this be the last PS + FJ on PCP? I sure HOPE SO!

My playlist tonight was the Damien Rice live @ Union Chapel album and it was surprisingly motivational and not as suicidal as i thought it'd be. I'm a huge fan of DR and this album is simply amazing. Try it out sometime if you get a chance!

I'm all dosed up on cough syrup, VIT C's and flu tablets...hope i wake up feeling hundreds and ROCK the Day 86 Superset WO!

5 more days gang!

xx

1 comment: