Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 80 : TEN more days till PEAK condition time !!!!!

Yes gang, it's only 10 days to go until we find ourselves at our PEAK...the exact reason why we joined this program in the first place...I am super excited to see everyone's transformations! Only over one week to go til all is revealed ;-) Of course like many of you I fear that time's ticking fast and i may not get to see the ideal results (like my inspiration) but as Patrick said in his email today - a lot of changes can still happen in these final 10 days so we better start visiting 8min Mike more often to get proper ab def. So I happened to do just that - not once but twice today and I didn't have to dig too deep neither ! XD

Another question that pops into my mind frequently is - What am I gonna be doing with all my 'free' time come day 91 + onwards? It will probably take a while to sink in the fact that I no longer need to wake up at the crack of dawn to work out (rain/ shine) nor do I need to constantly be prepping, cooking, boiling eggs, blogging and all sorts of things that we do in PCP world. I figured that once i get back to reality from my break (a week in paradise...contemplating taking my rope along) I will start training again, PCP style. Maybe not as intense but it'll be based on the same structure of healthy eating, skipping daily and working different body groups per day. I definitely won't forget about Mike neither but i'm also keen to try some of his other specialities such as 8min Buns!!! love that name.

I only managed to fit in the bicycles before work this morning and the 5sets x 60secs  was actually pleasantly doable (note : i never use the word easy) - weird since i always would do them as the last exercise of the entire workout, and it hurts WAY more. Sometimes i wouldn't even be able to finish some sets due to sheer exhaustion and legs would refuse to lift up. Did the rest of exercises this evening and got my groove back with the skips - it was blissful jumping along in the evening breeze overlooking the sea with lights dazzling away- very relaxing and therapeutic !

Pic taken straight after the Lawnmowers with my band still in the shot...BTW I moved to a stronger resistance  this week - really makes a huge difference compared to my last one !

Weekend time is around the corner - HELL YEAH!

Keep it up, you're all troopers.

Ps. My favorite (not) leg + shoulder day tomorrow - Good luck guys!

x

4 comments:

  1. Great Post! I am excited for day 90, but I certainly look forward to continue to improve. I still have a lot of weight to drop. I am hopeful 10 days will bring more change but after I will continue to push for a few more layers of fat so I can really see all those muscles I can feel under the squishy part!

    You already look fantastic. I cant wait to see your day 90s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock the last week of the PCP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Shirley you are really kicking butt! Good luck with the legs tonight...i hate those too :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading about everyone in your group closing in on the end and hearing all the wonderful experiences. It brings the finish line into sight, even if it is through someone else eyes.

    ReplyDelete