Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 75 : EPIC

Hardcore workout on Days 74 + 75 - everything is basically a blur apart from those planks, creeps and pistol-freaking-squats! I'm still envisioning my vigorously shaky body during the last 30secs of 5x planks - trembling to say the least! Plus those pistols still kicking my butt. ;-( I figured i'd push myself extra hard these 2 days since i knew i'd we were due a perfectly timed Indulgence #3 this weekend. Loved Patrick's email this morning confirming this too so o I finally decided to reward myself tonight at Carpaccio, Italiano style!

One word : EPIC !

Beef carpaccio to share 

Parma Ham + Rocket Pizza 

Here comes the BEST part...

OMG!!! Molten choc pudding w/ ice cream and truffle...
So as you can probably tell I REALLY enjoyed my indulgence #3, maybe a little bit too much...Felt strange to eat 'normal' (or should i say pre-PCP normal) food again, it felt like I was cheating for ditching my regular veggie mix and by having naughty carbs for dinner! The pizza was everything i'd imagined it to be, but I could only finish half of it. The best part was for sure the chocolate pudding (BTW - the best molten chocolate pudding i've had in HK so I recommend all you chocoholics to try it out), which I totally devoured but as soon as I finished it I felt queasy and lots of movement/ action happening in my stomach...I regretted eating all that food but it was good to get it out my system. I'm sure I won't be eating any of this stuff in a long while - it's not worth the pain/ guilt/ calories! Eventually the pain subsided after a long walk and downing loads of H20! Strange as I never felt this ill after eating meals like this before but I guess my body is not used to it after a such a long absence...

Had an awesome time with the skips today - they were flying fast and furiously in the kiddies playground area. Oh how i've missed the astro turf! It's nice to switch up the stomping ground once in a while. I had a mini (literally) audience after 5 mins, 6 kiddies watching me in awe and all wanting in on a piece of the action. One little girl in particular asked enthusiastically whether she could have a go with my rope since she practices it at school but doesn't own one herself. I handed her the rope but obviously it was WAY too long for her. She still attempted for about 3 minutes of jumping and tripping before giving up. What a little trooper she was! And not to mention her adorable smile and pink princess dress. I couldn't help but take a snap of her- isn't she just gorgeous?


Must try do a Pull-up tomorrow, you inspired me Yeeman!

Night night gang ! x

6 comments:

  1. This is all fabulous! Adorable picture of little girl! Start 'em young...
    What's with that molten choc. pudding! OMG!

    I enjoyed my spinach/chicken curry in a restaurant and then cake from my favourite cake shop at home in front of a movie.

    We've been working so hard, a treat was needed.

    You look positively glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What part of the food do you think caused the most stomach distress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The oil + saltiness in the carpaccio/ pizza together with the sugar + richness of the choc pudding straight after one another - stomach was freaking out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmm that chocolate cake looks amazing! And yes the little kid is adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that looks sooooo delicious! That little girl is uber cute too! haha... which park are you skipping in here?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I had molten chocolate pudding as well. Been craving it all week. So so worth it!!! Your indulgence looked delectable. You went to Carpaccio? I'm on the chocolate pudding trail now!

    ReplyDelete