Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 78 : The End is near gang

Woke up to our week 11 (already!?!!) meal plans and work outs this morning and I felt

1. Relieved to see that the work outs aren't as crazy as i'd imagined them to be. Jump ropes stay at 21min for the week and only 1 exercise which goes up to 7x sets per day...Not bad at all...I mean it's still gonna be tough but i guess it could be worse! So thanks Patrick for not killing us this week. But next week could be a different story - i'm waiting to see what those legendary 'super-sets' are like!?

2. Surprised to see the how much food I get to eat - and this plan will stay until Day 90. Yikes- I even get my carbs back for dinner,  i'm totally not used to them at night anymore. Have formed a 'ditch the carbs after 3pm' habit and i've grown to love it! Makes me eat more veggies at night and feel lighter in the mornings. I'll have to adjust to scoffing down 50g carbs I guess. Thinking back on the early days when i'd just gotten my carbs confiscated from my dinners, it was like the end of the world for me...now i could't care less!

My skips were pretty crap this morning. After a victorious 28 min of skipping yesterday, it was as if I took a 360 degree turn and fell back to square 1. Or should i say PCP Day 1. I was tripping up and just couldn't get my groove on. Even blasting a bit of dirty old skool hip hop didn't help. I suspect it's the late nights i had over the weekend and not hitting remotely close to those 8hrs beauty sleep. Speaking of which I have a good friend's birthday dinner to attend tomorrow night - It's going to be tough to resist the booze but i'm so close to the finish line that i'm determined not to lose form...If I had it my way I wouldn't go at all but she's a close friend and i'd feel too bad for ditching her to stay home with my veggies and 8min mike! Interesting to see how I handle the temptations. It will b a little challenge for myself.


11 days people! We are SO close!!!

{ love + light }

4 comments:

  1. I feel ya on the birthday dinner thing. Tonight I am going out to dinner with friends for Birthday celebration. I am just glad they picked seafood so I can have veggies and fish with them. If I can do it tonight booze free I know you can. Ill let you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are doing so much exercise now, I can't imagine that anything you throw in the tank wouldn't be burnt up instantly!
    I have good and off days with skips too... sometimes I feel like I could just go on for ever, and others I'm tripping up here and there and asking myself "what's going on?!" crazy crazy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice new pics! I need to get some done too...

    ReplyDelete