Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 77 : Skipping til Failure


Since I had a bit of a slack day yesterday I decided to challenge myself to a failure set of Jump ropes this morning!!! Woke up at 5.30am feeling recharged, refreshed and ready to whip some Lululemon @ss!
And I sure did...Belted them out like there was no tomorrow, I did 28min in total with only 3 small water breaks. Not sure where all that sudden energy came from but it sure did feel good and it put me on a natural high afterwards, so much that I did some pull-downs, rowing and 8min abs just for fun ;-)

Banksy's skipping girl 
After reading Yeeman's blog tonight I have to admit that I totally agree with her - i also just want my life back to do what I love doing (which i've had to put on hold) - esp. yoga, be sociable and get more rest. now don't get me wrong, i'm not hating on PCP or anything, in fact I love it, esp. seeing the transformations in my body this week but I feel like i've been missing out on some work/ life balance lately ... been working like crazy and sucks not to be able to have a drink/ dessert after work to relax. i guess what i'm trying to say is I want some Shirley time back!

Day 90 is just around the corner, I know that, and i still want to finish off on a HIGH! 

Anticipating the 2nd last weeks worth of work outs...i have a feeling i'm gonna need to wake up extra early for tomorrow's workouts. So...Good night gang!!! 

4 comments:

  1. The end will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the Banksie, love your skipping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gang... :) I love it.... ahh 8 min Mike...

    Skips to failure!? you're crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 28 min is hardcore! I'm struggling enough with that 21 minutes =p

    ReplyDelete