Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 70 : week 9 pics up & here's a toast to ...



ANOTHER public holiday in HK tomorrow! I think this is the 3rd one in 3 weeks - gotta love these consecutive short weeks this time of the year. Had a spring in my step as soon as I left the office Tonight thinking how cool it is to get another sleep in straight after a weekend. Finished my evening workouts, visited 8min mike, ate my dinner, prepared an awesome apple and kiwifruit mix for snack whilst watching an episode of Glee. Everything cool. Then my feeling of euphoria got disrupted when a little surprise dropped in my inbox in the form of our new weeks exercises (it came so early!)!!! Having a quick glance at each days routine i came to the conclusion that 1) Errrrr I think I need 2 hours to complete each days workout- id better start my no laptop rule asap 2) Failure sets???! 3) some real challenges ahead of us but its the final hurdle and i NEED to step up since times not stopping for no one... Ai-freaking-yaaaaaaa!

Finally managed to post week 9 pics, a tad late I know... Pic quality is average as I had to make do with my iphone since my camera was MIA and it took me a whole week to find it. You'd probably never guess that it was hidden in one of my shoe boxes! Random, I know...
Anyway, this was a great week of work outs for me, I rejoined the 8min abs cult and was generally feeling pumped about each days huge challenge! I think ive lost a little bit of fat around my waist due to the fact that I also snuck in a few cheeky sessions of power hula hooping (Used to b my fav thing to do in front of the Telly- eases the guilt of watching it) whilst watching the news. Happy with my abs but would be happier if my shoulders and legs could just downsize just a notch...

It's gonna b a whopping 32C and sunny skies tomorrow so I'm thinking of getting my workout done 10am so I can do something outdoorsy such as hitting the beach/ going for a hike (non-challenging one at that!) and getting a big dosage of fresh air! Feels like Its the weekend all over again!

In peace & light, Sx

3 comments:

  1. Abs are looking good!

    Same here.... I am taking forever to do the workouts these days... boo hoo. And what is that "da vinci till failure"!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn homie your abdominus rectus is looking sharp, and you've got the coveted pelvic notch! Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!!
    Lucky you, for me today was a regular day: office from 8 till 6..boo
    Workout at 10am in the sun? bad idea!! I'm sweating like a man already when I exercise at 7pm with that tiny little refreshing wind...how do you that?! I could die!
    You really are looking good! BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete