Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 76 : Lazy Pamper Sunday

Woke up this morning to my 8:30am alarm and looked out the window to see this-


Rain, grey skies, mugginess and very average day made me bury myself back in the comfort of my bed and caught an extra 2 hours of zzzz's. Was great to get an extra 2 hours in, but that's 2 hours of morning work out time that i'll never get back since I overlooked the fact that I had booked mani/ pedi/ foot massage appointments plus an early evening viewing of Water for Elephants (which by the way was surprisingly good- I recommend this movie to all the ladies, esp. the R-Pat fans!). Managed to squeeze in part of my workout (JR + abs + 2 x 8min Mike) before running out of time so I will do the rest tomorrow - thank goodness we have a 'rest' day to make up for lost time!

Not much else to report...but i somehow feel like i've put on weight from yesterday's indulgence? I feel fuller figured today and abs don't feel as firm as they were pre-Saturday. Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me...I sure hope so ;-)

Spent some quality time with my cats this morning and was quite funny to see my crazy yoghurt-obsessed cat Bambi licking the empty yoghurt carton ever so enthusiastically. I see she loves yoghurt like a fat kid loves cake! She ended up with bits of yoghurt all over her face from sticking her head so far in-

I lurve yoghurt!
Crappy weather = lazy day in for the cats too, who spend ALL day in bed... What a life!

What you looking at ?
I'm minutes away from getting much-needed beauty sleep and excited for a new week ahead !

D- 2 WEEKS X

3 comments:

  1. When your body fat gets low enough you can start to see the results of a single meal on your skin plumpness and ab definition. You'll blast it off in a few days, no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats are soo cute!
    Same here... feeling fat post indulgence :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh babies! They are lovely. My cat keeps me on my toes. He also loves my yogurt but he has a sensitive stomach so I have to be careful to hide it from him. He likes to sneak and lick my bowl!

    ReplyDelete