Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 52 : Back in the game !

And I'm back !

It's been my longest absence from blogging since the start of PCP and I must admit I don't like it one bit. Even tho it's only been 6 days and I've been commenting on other peoples blogs, cos I know that by blogging it really makes a fresh commitment to myself and PCP everyday. I fell in the so called PCP valley last week but am happy to say that I've bounced back on the PCP train, slowly but surely.
Rickys mom is in town at the mo and staying with us, so things have been pretty crazy with different activities and eating out but we have tried to cook as many PCP meals as possible. Mama Owen loves them too!
As I type this on my iPhone we're en route to catch our flight to Taipei to spend an extended Easter holidays with my family...
Hmm for those of u who've been to Taipei will know that it's the land of night markets filled with the biggest variety of tasty goodness such as bubble teas, ice desserts, pan fried dumplings, stinky tofu (Ewwww), and the infamous deep fried spicy chicken filets (Rickys fav)just to name a few. I love it there but maybe not so
Much whilst I'm on PCP. Gonna be tempting for sure but also interesting to see how well we control our temptations. I guess Indulgence #2 comes in nice and handy this time !!!

As for he exercises - OMG is all I can say...this week we are focusing on 2 body groups each day with 3 sets of exercises per group. Some have even stepped up to 5 sets. I was cursing under my breath, something along the lines of "Patrick are you trying to kill us??? This is bonkers!!! " My legs almost died on me after 5 sets of floor jumps on Monday..Tues and Wed has been a blur as I've been dragging my tired butt out of bed to do them... I just know that my arms and Shoulders are constantly toight so when I have a quiet moment at work I'm always swinging my arms around to give em a good stretch...I made a promise to myself that when I get back I MUST pay 8min ab man more attention, whether it be on my iPhone or do em as soon as I get home from work - I'm determined to get my abs into action. Right now there's still that nasty stubborn top layer of fat that's just not going anywhere so no matter how hard I flex in my pics I still can't get those little baby Packs showing thru..oh well!

Looking forward to seeing everyones indulgence pics!

Happy Easter to all xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back in the game. ^-^
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back!
    Have fun in Taipei =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That feeling like the leg is dead is KEY. That's the only way to make new muscle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time building muscles in Taipei and be sure to stay blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey happy easter to you to - good to see another saffa on the PCP!!! tell me about it missing the food.. so hard! you start reaching for the ghost pops or nik naks before you even realise what u doing and being a loskop!

    Keep up the good work on PCP

    ReplyDelete