Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 44 : Back to life

Back to Reality... after a ten day absence from the 'real' world I feel good to be back but I also think it will take me a little while to ease back into PCP groove.

Slightly drained of energy (jet-lag?) this morning so took it easy on my rope, and esp. as it's sets now instead of counting I find it better but also not working as hard as before? Or perhaps I was just tired and lazy this morning and didn't try...Anyway I will get there slowly but surely. I completed all my other exercises but as per usual some tougher than others, such as Shoulder fly (Ricky's favourite!) and V-Sits ! Legs still in a bit of pain from working them like hell last week and I still need to do 8min abs tonight, haven't seen Captain crunch in a while...

Thought i'd share some pix of my sunny Europa trip--->

My breathtaking work out view from hotel balcony in Metzingen


Sunrise @ Metzingen, Germany - Magical moment ;-)

Soaking up some Vit D @ Hyde Park, London with my salad & water


Spent a good few hrs at my favourite - TopShop!
My friend Alice left this on my desk...this is the same read that turned her into a Vegetarian . Hmmm perhaps I shall save this read for 1st June 2011??

We're 1 day short of half way thru and being the group ahead - what a feeling !!!
I'm so proud of what we've achieved and sharing this life-altering experience with everyone is priceless. ;-)

Let's crush week 7 team!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely shots! And I heard that book is a challenging read.

    If you want something that will keep you ominverous read Michael Pollan, 'The Omnivore's Dilemma'.

    I'm enjoying the PCP too and feel lots of things are changing, physically and mentally. Let's rock the next week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your trip pics! I can't imagine travel right now! Way to be strong!!!

    ReplyDelete