Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 33, 34 & 35 : PCP is off to Europa !!!

More specifically Germany (aka land of sausages) for work then London for pleasure - i'm sipping on Evian as I blog @ the airport...Pre PCP me would've been sipping on vino and indulging in some tasty cakes they have on offer here in the Cathay lounge...hence I have decided to stay far far away from the dining areas and off blogging away in a little corner. How things have changed!

Back to the last couple of days - had a stupendous weekend of sun, sea, sand as we took full advantage of the beautiful weather that we were blessed with here and hit the beach. Spent a good few hours soaking up the sun on the South Bay beach after a gruelling Sat morning work out session - damn those squats and creeps ! Knees were burning as soon as I got to the creeps - not sure if i'm doing them 100% correct but I do tend to bounce quite a bit, maybe that's what's putting pressure on them. But that movement is kind of hard not to...I still suck at Double K's - my muscles (or lack of) there (somewhere hidden) are so weak that I can't even do one set properly...I actually laugh at myself every time I attempt them as it's so sad, but funny... Lord give me strength!

Ahhhh, I miss u beach!
Found an amazing rooftop bar/ restaurant in Causeway Bay, right near where we live and had a coffee with my friend on Sat afternoon - it was a perfect way to wind down and see the sunset over Victoria Harbour - just gorgeous!

Victoria Harbour

Just saw our new meal plans and work outs. As for the food i'm pretty happy with what i'm getting - it's basically what i'm already on but extra protein and egg white oh and after pre + after work out snacks...Aiya! That's a lot of food! I'm not sure how i'm going scoff down extra protein before my morning work out, snack, then eat my mammoth of a breakfast?!?? I guess i'll find out soon enough...

As for the new exercise...is it me or is that really intense??? Those much-dreaded Pistol squats have finally arrived and from what i've been reading from the other groups blogs they ain't easy! But what am I on about - nothing is easy on PCP!!! I'm just hoping that I can do all my exercises in the comfort of my hotel room/ gym. My friend in London already has her skipping rope ready for some PCP workouts this weekend @ Hyde Park - bring it ON !

Another thing that's gonna be hard for me to resist are the sausages in Germany - I have a slight addiction as that's usually what I eat once I land - Frankfurters - I just love em- so juicy and delcious ! I MUST avoid those sausage stands like the plaque, wish me luck!

Guten tag PCP amigos!

See you on the flip side, Roll on WEEK 6!!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of you being in the UK! Check out Borough Market, London for lovely fresh veggies and great local produce.

    ReplyDelete