Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 39 & 40 : loving London town but slightly off track

Yesterday With my work outs. And food. But trying my hardest to
Play catch up today. Was too excited seeing my old friends again and they were nice enough to throw a little garden party for me in perfect peak English summer. Succumbed to two home made mojitos and some Brazilian chicken rice dish. Did make sure I had my egg/ white, fruit and wine portions right though. And only managed to do a portion of my skips yesterday. Anyway woke up feeling real guilty this morning so after my spot of shopping (at my favourite TopShop) I came back and did a double session of everything. Almost died of exhaustion but felt really good and got my mates feeling ashamed of their beer belly selves. Gonna head to thee airport now for my long flight, hopefully I'll be able to catch some decent zzzzz's. Real sad to be saying goodbye bit kinda glad to be heading home to
Some kind of PCP normalcy.
Peace and X

4 comments:

  1. Double session of everything!! holy ___. I cann't imagine... I think you more than made up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you!! I miss my beloved London soo much!! (and TopShop, of course!)
    "fruit and wine portions right " are you sure it is "wine"?? Lapsus??!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha well spotted Arianna - What I meant to say was PROTEIN portions...Not sure where the wine came from??? and no I don't have a secret wine habit ... ;-D

    ReplyDelete