Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 38 : Three zero five !

It's 22.50 and I just killed 1400 jumps in about 16 mins as well as breaking my personal consecutive skip record = 305! Whoop whoop!
I was actually amped all day long to come back and skip as I ran out of time to do them after all my other exercises this am. Still can't believe I just did that after my hectic 10 hr work day in heels. I feel like super woman right now :-)

Ps. Tiny unknown leg muscles aching a day long ... I suspect it's those evil p-squats...

5 comments:

  1. You ARE a super woman. That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise creates more energy than it takes. Use it wisely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow very nice!!! Especially after that 10 hour work day..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the skips - you're ahead of me, butI'll come back!

    ReplyDelete